1A Student Checklist Rp Instructions Ext - Free Download
4.4, 2737 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Page 30 International Rules: Guidelines for Science and Engineering Fairs 2016 –2017, student.societyforscience.org/intel-isef
Student Checklist (1A)
This form is required for ALL projects.
1. a. Student/Team Leader: Grade:
b. Team Member: c. Team Member: ______________________________
2. Title of Project:
3. School: School Phone:
4. Adult Sponsor: Phone/Email:
5. Does this project need SRC/IRB/IACUC or other pre-approval o Yes o No Tentative start date: ___________
6. Is this a continuation/progression from a previous year o Yes o No
a. Attach the previous year’s o Abstract and o Research Plan/Project Summary
b. Explain how this project is new and dierent from previous years on o Continuation/Research Progression
7. This year’s laboratory experiment/data collection:
Actual Start Date: (mm/dd/yy) End Date: (mm/dd/yy)
8. Where will you conduct your experimentation (check all that apply)
o Research Institution o School o Field o Home o Other: ________________________
9. List name and address of all non-school work site(s):
10. Complete a Research Plan/Project Summary following the Research Plan/Project Summary instructions and
attach to this form.
11. An abstract is required for all projects after experimentation.