30 Days Notice To Quit Template - Free Download
4.6, 2538 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Tenant Name: _________________________
TO the above Tenant and all others in possession of the above premises:
You are hereby given notice to vacate the above premises within (30) THIRTY days
from the service of this notice. You are required to surrender possession of the
above premises to the Landlord on or before this date: _______________
(Optional) You are being vacated for the following reason(s):
It is understood that:
1. The Tenant is responsible for all repairs and cleaning to restore the above
premises to move-in condition (after accounting for normal wear and tear).
2. After the Tenant vacates the premises, the security deposit shall be returned to
the Tenant within _____ days. Deductions shall be made from the security deposit
for any unpaid charges, and for any necessary repair and cleaning fees if the Tenant
fails to restore the premises to move-in condition.
3. The deposit security cannot be used as the final month's rent.
4. Rent shall be prorated and payable up to the last date of possession or thirty (30)
days after the service of this notice, whichever is later.
5. The Tenant surrenders possession of the above premises by removing all
personal belongings from the premises and returning all keys to the Landlord.
If you fail to vacate, legal proceedings will be commenced against you to recover
possession of the premises, to declare the lease agreement forfeited and to recover
all damages, costs and fees allowed by the law.
PROOF OF SERVICE
On this date of _______________, 20__, this notice was served by:
[ ] Delivering a copy of the notice to the above Tenant personally.
[ ] Leaving a copy of the notice with a person of suitable age and discretion at the
[ ] Sending a copy of the notice by registered or certified mail to the Tenant at his /