3D Artist Resume - Free Download
4.6, 4269 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
[ C O N T I N U E D ]
RESUME 3D Artist/Modeler - Designer
Dan Platt Tel. 818-887-2585
5134 Oakdale Ave. Fax. 818-887-5578
Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Email: email@example.com
[ PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY ]
Skilled, experienced and versatile 3D professional with nearly 20 years of combined experience using digital and traditional media.
Worked as a staff artist and as an independent designer. Extensive background in the digital/traditional arts including character
design, toy and product design, cutting edge medical animation and web based solutions. Self motivated, innovative, adapts quickly
to new solutions and works well under pressure - meeting all challenging and mission critical deadlines. Obsessed with creative
challenges beckoning 3d solutions. Seeks professional and freelance opportunities in 3D design.
[ PROFESSIONAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE ]
• Digital and traditional 3D character and prop modeling • Photorealistic texturing & rendering • Digital and traditional pattern
development • Human and “un-human” anatomical expert • Character modeling, maquettes & style guides • Mock ups • 2D Illus-
tration & Design • Maya • Lightwave 3D • Electric Image Un iverse • Pai nter3D • Ph otoshop • I llustra tor
• QuarkXpress • InDesign • After Effects • Final Cut Express • MS Word/Ofce • Golive 6 • Red Hat Linux • MAC OSX 10.3,
MAC OS 9.2.2 and Windows 2000/XP
[ CAREER HIGHLIGHTS ]
• I, Robot - Modeled and developed the design of the NS5 robot under Patrick Tatopoulis using Maya and Lightwave 3D
• Star Wars Trilogy - Created the Star Wars Trilogy movie poster to represent the latter three lms for Lucas Film.
• Digital Hero Award - Designed, developed and manufactured the Digital Hero for 3D Festival, Sweden.
• Merck Medicus - Conceptualized, designed and developed the Merck Medicus 3D icon.
• Terminator 2 - Created a motion controlled puppet of Arnold Schwarzeneggar in “T2” – the special effects received an
• Digital Hall of Fame - Distinguished member and recipient
• Merck - Listed as a “Merck Preferred Vendor” for 3D medical animation, 3D illustration and educational products
[ DIGITAL 3D WORK HISTORY ]
MEDICAL: Designed & manufactured medical 3D models, animations & visuals for Merck & Co, Inc., Abbot Labs,
Corbett Healthcare, National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• CD4 Cell physician/patient model • Singulair physician/patient lung model • Crixivan medical poster • Medicus logo
• Crixivan HIV mechanism of action booklet and slide series • HIV level of potency animation • Medicus intro animation
• Promotional Medicus key chain • Promotional Medicus ergo computer mouse • CD4 Cell model box art
GAME ANIMATICS & MODELS: Created and designed digital/traditional models for the Arcade and Game industry
• Vivendi Universal: 3D box art illustration for Dark Ages of Camelot, DAoC Gold Edition, Predator (2002 to 2004)
• Blizzard Entertainment: Action gure character design, creation and manufacturing (1999 - 2002)
• vTorque: Character modeling for MotoXXX, Lu Vampyr game animatics (2002 to 2004)
• Atari Games: Character design and model construction for Primal Rage and Area 51 (1993 - 1995)
3D Misc: Various, recent digital modeling projects (2003 - 2004)
• Lightsport™ (product modeling) • Somerset Ent. (anatomical modeling for box art) • Master Replicas (product modeling)
• Asylum (box art) • Mattel (Action gures and accessories)