Accounting Sample - Free Download
4.4, 2725 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
360-555-1212 • 9600 NE My Address St. - Seattle, WA 11111 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Versatile team player eager to contribute a strong finance, accounting, & administrative background
toward actively supporting the success of a progressive organization offering opportunities for growth in
exchange for superior performance.
Ø Offer a 10-year background in accounting and finance, with experience ranging from P&L/financial
statements, management reports, general ledger, and journal entries to multi-state payroll, accounts
payable/receivable, reconciliations, inventory variances allocation, and job costing
Ø Additional cross-training and experience in diverse areas of business operations including staff
training and direction, order management, software training, and operational/technical documentation
Ø Effectively identify, develop and execute strategies to boost productivity, efficiency and quality
Ø Dynamic organization, project planning, time management, and multi-tasking abilities
Ø Actively facilitate and contribute to collaborative team environments and welcome increasing
responsibilities as well as opportunities for professional development
Ø Readily adapt to new professional settings/industries and adeptly acquire and apply new skills and
knowledge toward supporting company goals
Ø PC Literate with technical proficiency in Axapta, MAS90/MAS200, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite
(including Excel Spreadsheets), and ADP Payroll (Certified)
Company Name 2005 - present
Accounts Payable Specialist/Payroll Specialist/Accounting Specialist
• Apply sharp organization, analytical and multitasking abilities toward managing accounts payable,
general ledger transactions, accounts receivable, daily invoicing, cash posting, and multiple account
• Proficiently handle full-cycle accounts payable for over 200 vendors, with accountability ranging from
weekly check processing and GL coding to account reconciliation and allocation.
• Process bi-weekly payroll for over 100 employees nationwide.
• Facilitate sales order process from initial receipt, confirmation and updating through timely delivery.
• Demonstrate dynamic leadership skills in training and directing team members.
• Strategically developed innovative order process and procedures that has been adopted by company
and remains in use to date.
Company Name 2004 - 2005
Corporate Store Accountant
• Efficiently managed payables and receivables including reconciliations, payroll and general ledger
• Posted, reconciled and allocated inventory variances to general ledger for corporate office as well as
7 multi-state cafes.
• Steered reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts.
Company Name 2001 - 2004
• Compiled and prepared detailed financial statements, management reports and journal entries.
• Developed and produced Excel spreadsheets for P&L, balance sheet, income summary, and trial
• Productively managed multi-state payroll processing.
• Significantly improved accounts payable/receivable operations by developing and implementing
proactive workflow procedures.
Company Name 1996 - 2001
• Prepared complex P&L statements, balance sheets and trial balance, managed full cycle accounts
payable/receivable and performed month-end closings.