Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 2 - Free Download
4.6, 4450 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Rua Formosa • Edf; Iao Hou • 12 Andar B• Macau (SAR) • +853-6252 4064 • MatthewIRobbins@teleworm.us
Hotels, Resorts, and Casinos Operations executive with 40+ years of technical, engineering, and management
experience who is committed to success while achieving revenue, cost, productivity, and delivery goals. An
effective problem solver and communicator who can successfully guide a cross-functional team to achieve company
goals and objectives.
• Project Planning & Scheduling Quality Assurance Control/Standards
• Budget Planning & Administration Team Building, Mentoring & Leadership
• Regulatory Compliance Management Operations & Process Reengineering
• New System Design/Development Start-up & Turnaround Operations
• Supply Chain Management Principles Problem Solving & Change Management
• As Vice President Gaming Operations , oversaw core business and operational development functions.
Employed to design setup and staff over 3,000 employees in all aspects of Gaming Operations
consisting of 250 Gaming Tables and 350 Gaming Machines.
- Departmental responsibilities included Table Games, Gaming Machines, Security, Surveillance,
Casino Hosts and Scheduling.
- Created and managed pre-opening Capital expenditure Budget for all Gaming Departments.
- Prioritized and coordinated tasks to complete projects within deadlines as well as selected and
negotiated purchase price and contracts for the scheduling system. Communicated with suppliers.
- Implemented Policies and Procedures to safeguard assets, complied with Macau laws, DICJ, etc.
• As Sales and Marketing Director , supervised Australia New Zealand, South Pacific, and South East
- Responsible for daily operations, inventory management, administrative tasks, customer service,
and supplier relations.
- Achieved a strong record of success in a dynamic environment.
• As General Manager Gaming , responsibilities included managing the smooth transition from Harrah’s
management to Sky City’s Management while corresponding with investors to convince them that the
company was able to achieve a sustainable competitive future.
- Network with local businesses and organizations to match company objectives with clients’ needs.
- Assisted with all operational facets of pre-openings of Sky Alpine Casino (opened in late 2000)
Sky Riverside Casino (opened in late 2002).
- Part of Due Diligence team that purchased Adelaide Casino (July 2000) and Darwin Casino (early
- Contributed to best practices through development, recommendation, and coordination of
- Achieved business objectives by strategizing to target increased visitation and activity.
• As General Manager Table Games’ Services , responsible for the introduction of new Table Games,
Rules and Procedures while promoting positive customer relations and motivating employees.
- Compliance with Gaming Procedures and Internal Control mechanisms as well as new Table
Games, Rules and Procedures.
- Liaison for Victorian Casino and Gaming Authority, supervised training and development of
employees, participated in performance reviews, held employees’ accountable for their actions,
and wrote Internal Control Manuals.
- Inventory management, Gaming Equipment purchases, table performance analysis in addition to
project management, designs, implementations and installations.
January 2006-November 2008 Vice President Gaming Operations,
Galaxy Entertainment Group (Starworld)
April 2007 Galaxy Entertainment Group, (Cotai: Macau)
*Project put on hold indefinitely in November 2008 due to economic conditions.
May 2004-December 2005 Sales and Marketing Director,