Alaska Creditor's Affidavit Form - Free Download
4.4, 3038 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
CIV-505 (12/13)(st.3) AS 09.38.080(b); Civil R. 69(g)(3)
IN THE DISTRICT/SUPERIOR COURT FOR THE STATE OF ALASKA
) CASE NO.
) CREDITOR'S AFFIDAVIT
I, the undersigned , upon oath or affirmation and under penalty
of perjury, state as follows:
1. I am: the judgment creditor
the attorney for the judgment creditor
an employee who is authorized in writing to sign on behalf of a judgment
creditor , which is a corporation.
2. The judgment creditor has obtained a judgment against
in the total amount of $ . (judgment debtor)
3. I have knowledge of the facts of the collection efforts made to date by the judgment
creditor on the judgment.
4. The judgment creditor will attempt has attempted to satisfy the judgment by levying
against the following property, which the creditor believes is not exempt and is not
property of a type subject to value limitations of AS 09.38.020.
Description of Property:
5. The judgment creditor believes the above listed property is not exempt for the following
Printed Name and Title
Mailing Address City State ZIP
Subscribed and sworn to or affirmed before me at , Alaska
(SEAL) Clerk of Court, Notary Public, or other
person authorized to administer oaths.
My commission expires
Distribution: 1. Original to court 2. Debtor 3. Creditor