Apa Title Page Cover Template - Free Download
4.6, 2517 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
Last Update: 3/29/16 1
APA Title Page
APA title page format requirements:
• A header appears on every page. The words “Running head” only appear on the first
• To insert the header into your paper, go to the second page of your document. Select
insert then page number, top of page and select the first option: plain number 1. Type
your title in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Then, hit the tab button two times to get the
page number right aligned.
• Go to page one. Click “Different First Page” under Header & Footer Tools. Type
“Running head:” then your title in all capital letters. Tab 2 times and type the number 1
• Be sure that all information in the header is in a 12-point font to match the text in the
body of your paper.
• The title of your paper, your name, and the name of the college belong centered in the
middle of page 1.
Running head: TITLE 1
Title of Paper
Name of College
The Running head includes the words “Running head”
with a colon (:). The title of the document, in all capital
letters, belongs after the colon. If the title is long, only
use 50 characters of your title, including spaces and
Note: Some instructors may want
additional information on your title
Title of Paper
Basic Formatting for APA Papers:
• 1-inch margins
• Double spaced
• Times New Roman or Arial Font