Banquet Sales Manager Resume Template - Free Download
4.6, 4288 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Banquet Sales Manager Resume Template
Debra W. Seles
Greenwich Vill., New York City
Phone: (212) 198-4465
To work as a Banquet Sales Manager in a prestigious luxury restaurant or five-star hotel
Summary of Qualification
• 8 years of experience in the hotel hospitality business with the last 3 years assigned as assistant banquet sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication, social and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to work long hours
Career Experience/Job History
2002 – Present: Assistant Banquet Sales Manager, Hotel Intercontinental, NYC
• Meet and discuss with potential hotel clients concerning their inquiries about hotel facilities for their banquet
requirements like menu items, volume of attendees, date and time along with other requirements such as sound
stage audiovisual facilities, lightning, etc.)
• Work with hotel banquet facilities manager in ensuring that all client requirements as committed in a sales
contract can be met on the schedule indicated.
• Coordinate with hotel kitchen production chef to ensure that menu items committed in banquet sales can be met.
• Assist the hotel sales managers in promoting banquet sales products
• Oversee hotel hands in preparing banquet room to accommodate client requirements.
• Provide sales performance reports to hotel management on a regular basis.
2002 – Present: In-house seminars and training workshops on hospitality and customer relations management
1999 – 2002: BA Hotel and Restaurant Management, University of Wisconsin, River Falls.