Bartender Manager Resume1 - Free Download
4.9, 3501 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Seeking a challenging position as a bar manager, using management abilities and enthusiasm
to serve and accommodate patrons, while ensuring that the bar functions effectively to maintain
high level of customer satisfaction.
• Dynamic bar manager offering well-rounded experience in managing bars.
• Food and beverage served with faultless etiquette and professionalism.
• Team leadership
• Superb organization skills and confidence.
• Well-versed with local, state and federal regulations with regards to the sale and
distribution of alcohol.
• Top communication and interpersonal skills; outgoing personality.
Garden Pub Networks - Key West, FL 2005 – Present
• Coordinated, liaised and managed the beverage and food service functions of the bar.
• Ensured that bar clients get quality service, which added to the image and market
reputation of the establishment.
• Implemented effective procedures to ensure amiable environment.
• Established bar guidelines to be followed throughout service.
• Ensured that bar environment is safe as per the required health standards.
• Directed and coordinated staff to ensure proper functioning of operations – Advised and
supervised staff regarding drinks and proper combinations to maintain service standards.
• Conducted bar training sessions for newly inducted staff, teaching proper bar services.
• Graduate in Hotel/Hospitality Management.
• Certificate in Bar Management.
• High School Graduate.