Bilingual Teacher Resume - Free Download
4.3, 3592 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Sample Math Teacher’s Resume
Campbell J. Madison
2727 N. Wildwind Avenue; Chicago IL 60600; 773.777.1000
Illinois Initial Secondary Certificate (Type 09) in Mathematics, expected December 2004.
Middle grade endorsement in mathematics.
DePaul University, Chicago, IL.
Master of Arts in Math Education, expected November 2004.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, May 1999.
Student Teacher: Hubbard High School, Chicago, IL. Fall 2004.
• Designed and implemented student-centered lesson plans for four classes: probability and statistics,
college algebra, geometry, and math concepts.
• Assisted students in preparation for college placement testing by creating skill-building activities.
• Restructured classroom policy to reflect classroom management style of consensus-building.
• Counteracted "senioritis" by utilizing cooperative learning, with students teaching a chapter and testing
• Motivated students to enjoy their math more by inviting guest presenters to speak about the relevance
of math to their careers.
• Assessed students' progress daily in math concepts class.
• Modified assessment model and testing devices for student with learning disabilities.
Teaching Assistant: Brown City Migrant Education Program, Brown City, IN. Summers 1999-2001.
• Taught arithmetic, reading, and physical education to bilingual students.
• Provided basic computer instruction and utilized software for remedial education.
Related Experience Educating Young People:
Tutor, Logan Square Tutoring Project, Chicago. November 2003-March 2004.
• Instructed students in algebra and general math.
• Introduced students to use of graphing calculator.
• Utilized conversational Spanish to discuss the importance of math with students.
Interactive Field Experience: Evanston Township High School, Evanston, IL. Spring 2003.
• Volunteered to staff math help center.
• Taught students test taking techniques. Introduced use of graphing calculator.
Interactive Field Experience: Glenbrook North High School, Northbrook, IL. Fall 2002.
• Wrote lesson plans and taught unit on quadratic equations.
Adept with TI82 Graphing Calculator.
Proficient with a variety of mathematics software, including Derive, Logo, Geometer's Sketchpad, and
Conversational knowledge of Spanish.
Eager to participate in extracurricular activities, especially debate or speech club, environment club, and
math or computer clubs.