Book Store Management Inventory Template - Free Download
4.6, 4371 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
RFP, Bookstore Inventory Control, Text Management, Accounting and Point of Sale System
HACC — Central Pennsylvania’s Community College
Request for Proposal
RFP12-07 Bookstore Inventory Control, Text Management, Accounting and Point of Sale System
Acknowledgement: Please acknowledge receipt and interest in this Request for Proposal (RFP) by
completing the information requested below and faxing it to (717)901-4625. Acknowledgement due
date is November 7, 2011.
Also, please include this page with your proposal.
Provider Name: ____________________ Contact Name: _________________________
Address (include City, State, Zip): ________________________________________________
Phone: _______________ Fax: _______________ Email: ____________________
Check One: We will _____ will not _____ be responding to this RFP.
If not responding, please explain briefly: ___________________________________
• All proposals must be mailed or hand delivered in a sealed, clearly marked envelope with company
name and proposal number. Faxes are not acceptable.
• All proposals must be signed by an authorized representative of the company.
• The College reserves the right to select all or any items on the RFP or to reject all proposals.
• Proposals must include all costs and shipping/handling/freight charges. HACC is tax exempt.
• Do not include a copy of this entire RFP document with your response. Only include this page.
• Budgets must be clearly subtotaled and totaled, with one “bottom line dollar amount.”
• The copyright of all renderings made for this project shall be the property of the College.
HACC CONTRACT INFORMATION:
Thomas Fogarty, Executive Director,
Procurement and Business Services
Garry Crider, Procurement Services Manager
Procurement Office /PC223
Three Penn Center
349 Wiconisco Street, Harrisburg PA 17110-
Phone: (717) 221-1300 ext 1645
Fax: (717) 901-4625
October 17, 2011
Deadline for Questions:
November 8, 2011 by 11:00AM
Response to the Questions:
November 10, 2011 by 4:00PM
Proposal Due Date:
November 30, 2011 by 2:00PM
Week of January 2
Award of Contract:
After the February 7, 2012 BOT
All Firms who respond to the RFP
will receive a notification letter in the
mail within one week after the Board
meeting. Proposal results will be
posted on HACC’s website:
www.hacc.edu – Business &
Community – Purchasing – Bid
Results- RFPs – Current Bid Results
All Firms who respond to the RFP will
receive a notification letter in the mail
within one week of the Board meeting.