Business Impact Analysis Worksheet - Free Download
4.1, 4302 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Business Impact Analysis Worksheet
Timing / Duration Operation Impacts Financial Impact
Considerations (customize for your business)
Operational & Financial Impacts
Department / Function / Process
Timing: Identify point in time when interruption
would have greater impact (e.g., season, end of
Duration: Identify the duration of the interruption
or point in time when the operational and or
ﬁnancial impact(s) will occur.
• < 1 hour
• >1 hr. < 8 hours
• > 8 hrs. <24 hours
• > 24 hrs. < 72 hrs.
• > 72 hrs.
• > 1 week
• > 1 month
• Lost sales and income
• Negative cash ﬂow resulting from delayed sales
• Increased expenses (e.g., overtime labor,
outsourcing, expediting costs, etc.)
• Regulatory ﬁnes
• Contractual penalties or loss of contractual
• Customer dissatisfaction or defection
• Delay executing business plan or strategic initiative
Quantify operational impacts in ﬁnancial terms.