Canon Instruction Guide Sample - Free Download | Page 6
4.1, 3111 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
• SD, SDHC and SDXC Logos are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC.
•Microsoft and Windows are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United
States and/or other countries.
• App Store, iPad, iPhone, iTunes and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and
• HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trade-
marks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States
and other countries.
• “AVCHD”, “AVCHD Progressive” and the “AVCHD Progressive” logo are
trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
• Google, Android, Google Play, YouTube are trademarks of Google Inc.
• Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories.
“Dolby” and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
• Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
•IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other
countries and is used under license.
•The Twitter name and marks are trademarks of Twitter, Inc.
•Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
• Wi-Fi Certified, WPA, WPA2, and the Wi-Fi Certified logo are trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
•WPS as used on the camcorder’s settings, onscreen displays and in this manual signifies Wi-Fi Pro-
• The Wi-Fi Protected Setup Identifier Mark is a mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
•The N-Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other
•FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
•Other names and products not mentioned above may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their
•This device incorporates exFAT technology licensed from Microsoft.
• “Full HD 1080” refers to Canon camcorders compliant with high-definition video com-
posed of 1,080 vertical pixels (scanning lines).
•This product is licensed under AT&T patents for the MPEG-4 standard and may be
used for encoding MPEG-4 compliant video and/or decoding MPEG-4 compliant
video that was encoded only (1) for a personal and non-commercial purpose or (2) by a video provider
licensed under the AT&T patents to provide MPEG-4 compliant video. No license is granted or implied
for any other use for MPEG-4 standard.