Charity CV Template - Free Download
4.5, 2944 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
JENNIFER CAMPBELL: CV
I am an experienced charity copywriter, journalist, editor, proofreader and project
manager. I have worked with more than 40 charities in the UK and worldwide to
create copy and publications that engage, inspire – and make readers take action.
I can manage editorial projects from concepts right through to print, delivering
publications on brand, on time and on budget.
Freelance Charity Writer/Editor and Project Manager. April 2011 – present
I write, edit, proofread and project manage the production of publications for charities
including WWF, the British Lung Foundation, ActionAid, Climate Action Network Europe,
the British Ecological Society and Changing Faces.
ngo.media Writer/Editor. July 2008 – April 2011
ngo.media is the UK’s leading copywriting, publications and training agency working
only with charities and other socially-driven organisations.
My work there for clients such as Drinkaware, BTCV, Dyslexia Scotland, the Energy Saving
Trust, Macmillan Cancer Support, School Home Support, Help the Aged and Bowel
Cancer UK included:
- Taking overall responsibility for editorial projects, from agreeing a brief to print.
- Writing brochures, leaflets, annual reviews, news, features, newsletters, e-newsletters,
web content, reports and more.
- Editing (often complex) text written by experts into plain English, readable copy.
- Proofreading, taking responsibility for spotting errors in publications before print.
- Managing design and print.
- Commissioning work from freelance writers and other team members.
- Presenting seminars on good writing for charities at charity communications events.