Circulation Manager Or Director Resume Template - Free Download
4.1, 4372 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Circulation Manager/Director Resume Template
Jonathan G. F. Lassiter
Phone, 717- 980-3461
To work as a Circulation Manager or Director in a large publishing house.
Summary of Qualification
• Almost 8 years in publishing work, rising through the ranks as a circulation agent to becoming a
manager at one of the largest publishing/bookstore chain the land.
• Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Circulation Director, Barnes & Noble
• Assist the chief editor in the planning of sales and distribution strategies for various printed
• Set revenue goals and develop distribution strategies for growth and profitability.
• Monitor circulation costs and movement trends for each titles
• Provide bulk pricing for wholesales in coordination with marketing.
2002 – 2006: Circulation Agent, University Press Publication
• Coordinate with retail outlets in ensuring adequate rack space and inventory of publication
• Provide circulation updates to management.
2002 – 2006: various in house training in distribution management
1999 – 2002: Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, University of Phoenix, Brookfield campus.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.