Company Quality Policy Template - Free Download
4.3, 3221 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
1 of 1
© Sovereign Certification Limited
“XYZ Limited” is committed to:
• Providing customers with high quality installations
and services which meet requirements and are fit for
• Operating the business to the systems required by
ISO 9001: 2000.
• Enhancing the skills of management and staff
through review and actively pursuing an on-going
training policy, the objective of which is to prepare
staff to perform their work more effectively.
• Promoting the culture of continual quality
improvements and the philosophy of getting things
“right first time”.
• Rigorously controlling the supply, installation and
completion to programme of all projects.
• Promoting the quality management systems and
ensuring implementation is achieved by internal
auditing, management review, corrective and
Everyone is responsible for the quality within the company
and for maintaining high standards.
1. This is only an example, each organisation will have its own objectives
2. The quality policy should be a framework for your quality objectives
3. You should consider displaying and raising awareness of the policy
4. The policy should be signed by the highest official of the organisation.