Complaint Letter Template Word - Free Download | Page 2
4.6, 2821 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Sample Letter Users Guide
• Address the letter to the State Attorney General in your state.
• Use a computer, word processor, or typewriter to write your letter. If you do not
have access to them, neat printing is acceptable.
• Using the sample letter that best matches your situation as a guide, rewrite the
letter in your own words.
• Include as much relevant and factual detail as possible, but be concise.
• Be specific with dates, times, facts, and people with whom you’ve spoken.
• Ensure correct spelling. If you are using a computer, use “spell check,” if not
consult a dictionary.
• Submit relevant documentation whenever possible. Attach duplicates rather then
• Carbon/courtesy copy the company with whom you have the complaint.
• Keep copies of everything you send.
Send all correspondence via certified mail, return receipt requested.
Note: Before you request a formal complaint to State Attorney General, first attempt
resolution with the company with whom you have the dispute/complaint. You may get
what you most want simply by asking.