Corporate Minutes Template Word - Free Download | Page 2
4.2, 3953 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
<Project Name> Meeting Date <mm/dd/yyyy>
Meeting Minutes Template (v1.0) Page 2 of 4
Notes to the Author
[This document is a template of a Meeting Minutes document for a project. The template includes
instructions to the author, boilerplate text, and fields that should be replaced with the values specific to
• Blue italicized text enclosed in square brackets ([text]) provides instructions to the document
author, or describes the intent, assumptions and context for content included in this document.
• Blue italicized text enclosed in angle brackets (<text>) indicates a field that should be replaced
with information specific to a particular project.
• Text and tables in black are provided as boilerplate examples of wording and formats that may be
used or modified as appropriate to a specific project. These are offered only as suggestions to
assist in developing project documents; they are not mandatory formats.
When using this template, the following steps are recommended:
1. Replace all text enclosed in angle brackets (e.g., <Project Name>) with the correct field document
values. These angle brackets appear in both the body of the document and in headers and
footers. To customize fields in Microsoft Word (which display a gray background when selected)
select File->Properties->Summary and fill in the appropriate fields within the Summary and
After clicking OK to close the dialog box, update all fields throughout the document selecting
Edit>Select All (or Ctrl-A) and pressing F9. Or you can update each field individually by clicking
on it and pressing F9.
These actions must be done separately for any fields contained with the document’s Header and
2. Modify boilerplate text as appropriate for the specific project.
3. To add any new sections to the document, ensure that the appropriate header and body text
styles are maintained. Styles used for the Section Headings are Heading 1, Heading 2 and
Heading 3. Style used for boilerplate text is Body Text.
Before submission of the first draft of this document, delete this instruction section “Notes to the
Author” and all instructions to the author throughout the entire document.]