Corporate Paralegal Resume - Free Download
4.9, 3599 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
JANE P. NEWMAN
345 Highway Street
Lakeview, NJ 10671
• Goal-oriented, high energy individual able to meet deadlines.
• Excellent manager of people and projects.
• Able to divide complex tasks into manageable steps and achieve results.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Equally effective working on self-managed projects and as a member of a team.
Heller Ehrman LLP, May 1999 to Present, Seattle, WA
• Support to firm wide business practice group with all aspects of corporate document production from
draft to final delivery. Emphasis on corporate maintenance, structured financings and corporate
entity transactions. Practice groups include: Mergers & Acquisitions, Structured Finance, Corporate
Governance, Debt Finance, Private Equity and Emerging Companies.
• Transactional assistance with regulatory and qualification filings including: Securities Exchange
Commission registration statements (all filing types and Section 16), UCC Financing Statements,
Office of Thrift Supervision applications and Washington State Department of Finance and foreign
state approvals, Federal Trade Commission with Hart Scott Rodino approvals.
• Corporate maintenance including corporate documentation of entity minute books, processing of
annual reports and license renewals.
• Provide lead client team assistance to billing shareholder for major firm client (Washington Mutual).
Responsibilities included transition of client matters from Foster Pepper to Heller Ehrman, establish
new firm relationships, coordinate matter management and assist with account receivable issues.
• Act as firm wide audit letter response coordinator for clients in the Pacific Northwest offices,
Washington, DC and Madison, Wisconsin. Provide agent services to process of service for HEWM
Foster Pepper & Shefelman PLLC, 1996 to May 1999, Seattle, WA
• Assist billing member attorney as client dedicated paralegal for major client.
• Support corporate and structured finance attorneys with registration statements and post merger
activities involving subsidiary mergers, company dissolutions and reorganizations.
• Provide member/staff assistance for various filings in including FTC-Hart Scott Rodino, Securities
Exchange Commission, UCC Finance Statement, Office of Thrift Supervision applications and
Washington State Department of Finance approvals.
• Provide team assistance in ten major bank holding company mergers and acquisitions creating the
largest US thrift. Responsibilities included team assistance with due diligence review and
management, target research, draft consents and resolutions, regulatory filings and on call
assistance to client Executive Officers.
Woods & Associates, 1993-1995, Seattle, WA
Case Assistant / File Clerk
• Temporary assignment clerk / case assistant for clients providing corporate maintenance and
assistance on large litigation matters. Assignment of services to Foster Pepper & Shefelman PLLC,
Hagen & Berman, Stokes Lawrence PC, Perkins Coie.