Customer Sales Associate Resume - Free Download
4.3, 3398 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Customer Sales Associate Resume
A highly experienced sales and marketing position with a dynamite company where I can add value
and utilize my skills in increasing sales and expanding the business of the company with my four
years of experience in the retail sales sector.
GUESS, Cross County Shopping Mall in Yonkers, New York
Sales Associate, Footwear Specialist (March 2009 to Present)
• Achieved status as one of 50 top sales performers in a Northeast region comprised of 67
• Individually sold $400K in store merchandise year-to-date at a store location that generates
approximately $5M in annual revenue.
• Exceeded personal sales goal by 20% in the prior year.
• Achieve Employee of the Month Award in recognition of demonstrated productivity and
ability to up sell customers upon cash out.
• Maintain strong knowledge of current sales promotions, policies regarding payment and
exchanges, and security practices.
• Arrange window and in-store displays to promote and maximize weekly sales.
• Accurately answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise from customers with
extreme professionalism and politeness.
• Recommend, select, and help locate merchandise based on customers' needs and desires.
• Maintain sales staff and teams in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• Assist in opening and closing cash registers, perform tasks such as counting money,
separating charge slips, coupons and vouchers, balancing cash drawers and making
EXPRESS, Buffalo, New York
Sales Associate (September 2008 to January 2009)
• Increased store sales by providing excellent customer assistance.
• Utilized excellent selling approach; maintained strong product knowledge and styling
• Ensured that products were available to customers and that products were folded and sized
• Computed sales prices and total purchases; received and processed cash and credit card
• Described merchandise and explained its use and care to customers.
• Demonstrated superior communication skills in dealing with customers.
• Managed a quick and efficient cash wrap experience for the customers.
DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse, Buffalo, New York
Sales Associate (September 2006 to January 2008)
• Trained for cash register, assisted customers with merchandise selection and complaints.
• Utilized persuasive sales techniques to promote specials, gift cards and credit card
• Delegated responsibilities to other workers to ensure merchandise was well-organized and
• Trained new workers on store policies, merchandise displays and department organization.
State University of New York College at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY