Disc Jockey Contract Form - Free Download
4.4, 2788 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Disc Jockey Contract
This contract is for the personal services of ________________________________________ (herein called The Disc Jockey) acting as the disc
jockey for the engagement described below, made this day ________/________/____________ between the undersigned Purchaser (herein called
Purchaser) and The Disc Jockey.
1. Type of event_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. Name and address of place of engagement ______________________________________________________________________________
3. Access and set up conditions: 1
floor Stairs Any access difficulties _____________________________
4. Date and times of engagement ___________/____________/_________________ from_______________till______________________
5. WAGE AGREED UPON $___________
. _______ Deposit of $ ___________________ due by ___________/___________/__________
6. Balance of $________________ due at start of event on the date of engagement.
The deposit is non– refundable and not transferable to another location or for times other than those stated here on this contract.
The deposit is paid for the sole purpose of reserving the agreed times, date and location only.
7. Purchaser will make final payments by cash or check to__________________________________________________
8. Additional agreements_____________________________________________________________________________
9. Meal provided for disc jockey Yes No
10. Purchaser shall make available to the disc jockey the place of performance at least ____________hour(s) prior to scheduled performance time for the purpose of setting up and
sound balancing. A suitable electrical outlet must be made available to the disc jockey.
11. The agreement of the disc jockey to perform said services is subject to his/her proven detention by sickness, strikes, adverse weather conditions, acts of God, or any other legitimate
condition beyond his/her control for which The Disc Jockey will not be held responsible for any loss incurred by Purchaser as a result thereof. Under these specific circumstances the
deposit is refunded to Purchaser. Cancellation by purchaser for any reason does not warrant return of any deposit paid.
12. No performance by the disc jockey pursuant to the contract shall be recorded, reproduced or transmitted from the place of performance in any manner or by any means whatsoever in
the absence of a prior written agreement with The Disc Jockey relating to and permitting such recording, reproduction or transmission.
Purchaser warrants that he or she is of legal age and has the right to enter into this contract.
Print Purchaser's name Print Disc Jockey's name
Signature of Purchaser Signature of Disc Jockey
Print street address Print street address
City State Zip Code City State Zip Code
This printable contract form is free. www.RC123.com will not be held liable or responsible for any legal action taken by any parties due to the use of this form. © 2011 www.RC123.com