Editable Welding Resume Template - Free Download
4.3, 3296 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
B.TECH. Mechanical with 3 Years 11 Months experience in Welding Process,
Inspection & Development.
To attain a challenging, responsible and secure position wherein there is ample scope for growth and
where my skills would be put to the best of their use.
Experience summary: (Total experience 3 years and 11 months)
Ø Currently working with Tata blue scope steel limited as a Quality engineer.
Ø 1 year experience with Meenaar (Global) Engineers & Consultant in the field of Pipe Welding
division as a Quality Engineer.
Ø 2.0 Year experience with V.R.C. Construction India pvt. ltd Rohini, Delhi in the field of Power
Piping, Process Piping, Pipe Fitting, Pipe Laying as a Graduate Engineer Trainee (Welding
Quality& Erection process).
ORGANIZATION : TATA BLUE SCOPE STEEL LIMITED.
POSITION : QUALITY ENGINEER
PERIOD : 30.06.2011 UPTO TILL DATE
1. Project planning, Co-ordination, follow-up, Design, Drawing, developing and monitoring
2. Undertaking client requirements & closing orders / contracts. Planning & co-coordinating
projects with clients & internal teams to complete the project on time . Ensuring overall
3. Managing Inspection activities, Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS), Procedure
Qualification Records (PQR), Welder Performance Qualifications (WPQ) & Welding
Operator Performance Qualifications (WOPQ), Witness of Welders/Operators
qualifications, Quality Specs/manual and Quality Assurance plan at site and vendors.
Managing Quality check on the material and installation.
4. To ensure the completion of fabrication, erection and testing of various Columns, trusses.
Rafter on time with quality.
5. Instrumental in Raw material and consumable inspection, Fabrication and related
6. Monitoring the Welding & Safety aspects, leak test & Coating/Painting.
7. Verifying calibration records for testing, welding and inspection equipment.
8. To expedite the Manufacturers (Vendors) from Enquiry float to dispatch of material such
as Columns, trusses, rafter and another material required at site to meet up the projects
date along with quality.
9. Daily monitoring of welding quality of column, rafters, trusses, crane beam, portal
10. Daily monitoring of erection of column, rafters, trusses.
11. To review the MTCs of raw materials and consumables allotted for and erection of these
12. To witness and review the NDT Reports and Lab Test Reports.
13. Inspection of all fabrication and erection activities at site.
14. Ensuring minimum repair and rework at site work.
15. Monitoring the of PWHT work