Education-focused CV Template - Free Download
4.4, 4061 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
DANIEL A. WOODS, ED.D.
7669 Chesterfield Road • Baltimore, MD 21201
Home: 410-224-6649 • Cell: 410-224-6647
• Accomplished career demonstrating consistent success as an Administrator and Educator at the secondary and
higher education levels. Outstanding track record in assuring student success.
• Seasoned in conceiving and building programs from the ground up through proven competencies in grant writing
and administration, project and program management, and staff development and empowerment.
• Extensive background of developing and implementing special programs for at-risk and special needs students,
racially and ethnically diverse populations, and second-language learners.
• Effective communicator with excellent planning, organizational, and negotiation strengths as well as the ability to
lead, reach consensus, establish goals, and attain results.
• Ed.D., Educational Finance and Policy, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, 1988
ISSERTATION: An Analysis of the Program Cost and Intensity of Service of Public and Nonpublic Special Education in
• M.Ed., Educational Management and Supervision, Loyola College, School of Management and
Administration, Baltimore, MD, 1978
• B.S., Elementary and Special Education, Towson State University, Towson, MD, 1976
CADEMIC HONORS AND AWARDS
• Recipient, Graduate Assistantship Award, Loyola College, 1977 to 1978
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude, Towson State University, 1976
CADEMIC /TEACHING EXPERIENCE
Adjunct Associate Professor, Goucher College, Baltimore, MD, 1997 to Present
• Teach Educational Psychology, Foundations of American Education, and Classroom Management to classes
averaging 20 students. Supervise Student Teachers at Gettysburg Area High School.
Adjunct Instructor, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 1997 to Present
• Teach Current Trends in Education, Students with Special Needs and Diverse Learning Styles, and Learning
Theory and Human Development to graduate students in class sizes averaging 20 students.
Senior Lecturer, Coppin State University, Baltimore, MD, 1991 to 1996
• Taught course on the Nature and Needs of Exceptional Children to classes of 25 to 30 undergraduate students.
Lecturer, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 1984 to 1996
• Taught course on Adapting the Secondary Curriculum for Special Education Students to graduate students in
class sizes averaging 15 students.
Resume Contributed for Sample Purposes Only
Written by ©AResumeWizard.com