Employee File Checklist Template - Free Download | Page 6
4.8, 3950 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
SENIOR CENTER PERSONNEL POLICIES & PROCEDURES
3. Document that references have been checked.
4. Obtain the employee’s signature on his/her job description.
5. Provide a letter of employment stating the date of hire.
6. Obtain a completed I-9 Form.
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL, PROMOTION AND COMPENSATION
Generally performance reviews are given following new employee
orientation period and then annually. The performance review process is
implemented in partnership with the supervisor. Its purpose is to review
and document past performance, recognize accomplishments and good
work, identify areas needing improvement and set goals/targets for
performance during the coming year. Wage increases are not automatic,
and are based an employee’s performance appraisal and availability of
STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
Every effort will be made to provide staff the opportunity to develop
technical skills, encourage communication, enhance job satisfaction, and
obtain training and development opportunities.
PROBATION OF STAFF
When an employee’s performance does not fall in line with the standards,
the following steps may be taken:
1. Informal, documented discussions;
2. Written Performance Plan with a probationary period (usually
covering a period of time between 30 and 120 days);
3. Final warning 15 to 30 days prior to the end of the time frame if
performance is still not meeting standards;
4. Termination if performance has not improved sufficiently.