Employer/Mentor Thank You Note - Free Download
4.1, 2612 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Employer/Mentor Thank you note:
As the end of the year approaches, I want you to practice writing a thank you note
to your worksite mentor(s). Handwritten notes are usually appropriate. Yet, if you
feel the situation warrants a formal touch, then compose your letter on a computer.
I will ask you to give your mentors a note at the end of the semester, so do a
good job and you will be able to use this one!!!
THE ART OF THE THANK YOU LETTER
Thank you letters can go a long way toward making a great impression on new
contacts or with current employers. It helps to show you value the time you spent
at their worksite. A thank you letter should always be mailed the day after a job
interview, job promotion, or at a time to indicate appreciation/gratitude.
These are a few critical points to remember when writing your thank you
1. Make sure your handwriting is clear and legible. Otherwise, compose your
letter on a computer.
2. Make sure the recipient of your thank you letter can read your name at the
3. Always include your return address on the outside of the envelope.
4. Remember that the recipient of your thank you letter can play a vital role in
your future success.
5. Always date your letter.
6. Be sure that you mention that you are grateful for the opportunity at that
7. Always proof read your letter before you send it to be sure that you have
said what you wanted to say. Check for grammatical or spelling errors.
8. Make sure your letter doesn’t sound like a generic letter. Use specific
references to your conversations or experiences.