Event Photography Contract Template - Free Download
4.9, 4311 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Contract for Photography Services
Client’s Name: ___________
Client’s Address: __________
Photography Location: ________
Photography Date: _____ Start Time: _______ End Time: _______
Completed photographs are to be delivered to Client no later than ____ after the event date.
Photographer’s Fee: $_________ Deposit: 50% of the total, paid upfront
1. The Client shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs the Photographer may incur for
parking, which is necessary to the performance of these services.
2. The deposit is not refundable if the Client cancels or changes the engagement. If the Photographer
fails to appear at the place and time specified above without informing the Client at least 24 hours in
advance, the deposit shall be refunded to the Client.
3. Proof photographs shall be delivered to the Client via DropBox or another specified online cloud
4. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs,
including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose
for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to
desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be
responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable
assistance or cooperation.
5. The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but
non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the County of ____ in the State of ____and any
applicable Federal law.
Client’s Signature Photographer’s Signature
Printed Name Printed Name