Example Equipment Lease Agreement Template - Free Download | Page 4
4.1, 2856 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Equipment Lease Agreement
21. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between
the Parties and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind
preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions,
understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter
of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified in writing and must be signed by
both Lessor and Lessee.
22. CUMULATIVE RIGHTS: Lessor’s and Lessee’s rights under this Agreement are
cumulative, and shall not be construed as exclusive of each other unless otherwise
required by law.
23. WAIVER: The failure of either party to enforce any provisions of this Agreement
shall not be deemed a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce
and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement. The acceptance of
rent by Lessor does not waive Lessor’s right to enforce any provisions of this Agreement.
24. INDEMNIFICATION: Except for damages, claims or losses due to Lessor’s acts or
negligence, Lessee, to the extent permitted by law, will indemnify and hold Lessor and
Lessor’s property, free and harmless from any liability for losses, claims, injury to or
death of any person, including Lessee, or for damage to property arising from Lessee
using and possessing the Equipment or from the acts or omissions of any person or
persons, including Lessee, using or possessing the Equipment with Lessee’s express or
25. ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS (Specify “none” if there are no
[Remainder of Page Intentionally Left Blank]