Executive Resume Sample For HR VP - Free Download | Page 2
4.3, 3010 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Dallas, Texas 75248 • firstname.lastname@example.org • (214) 555-4461
Target Consulting Professionals (formerly Resources Connection), Ojai, California 1999–2000
~ A publically held consulting firm providing best-in-class consulting services by hiring only seasoned professionals. ~
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT (working on location at Premier Benefits)
Placed on assignment at an online broker services start-up in Addison, Texas to develop their strategic HR roadmap and assist in
integrating payroll systems resulting from their acquisition of 3 separate companies.
• Laid the groundwork for growth and enhanced profitability by developing a strategic roadmap for the company’s
corporate HR function.
• Improved efficiency, accuracy, and access to information by spearheaded the integration of data resulting from 3
acquisitions into a centralized ADP payroll system.
• Created a process to identify and address employee concerns during a period of rapid and unprecedented growth by
designing and implementing an employee satisfaction survey.
Cheshire Marketing Company, Dallas, Texas 1997–1999
~ A national food broker with 3,000+ employees located across the U.S., generating $450 million in revenues, and the leading
provider of outsourced sales and marketing services to food manufacturers, producers, and suppliers. ~
VICE PRESIDENT, HUMAN RESOURCES
Recruited to create the company’s first functional HR division. Managed a staff of 5 direct and 6 indirect reports. Managed a $196
million payroll for 3,000 employees and a $25 million health and welfare budget. Directed organization and assimilation of 8
acquired food brokerage companies.
• Reduced healthcare costs by 5% through skillful negotiation and creative cost-sharing strategies.
• Initiated and managed the execution of an industry-specific salary survey, resulting in the development and
implementation of competitive salary ranges for positions companywide.
• Launched a centralized data repository that integrated employee data for 10 companies into one system and laid the
framework for the company to later implement a Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
ADDIT IONAL HUMAN RESOURCES EXPERIENCE
Cranston Property Company, Dallas, Texas
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Developed and grew the HR function. Played a key role as a member of the executive leadership team in developing and
implementing strategic company initiatives for this company generating $250 million in revenues and its 700 employees.
General Mills, Golden Valley, Minnesota
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Developed a formal mentoring program for field sales organization. Led HR activities for the acquisition integration team.
Negotiated 2 contracts as the company’s chief spokesperson.
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, Tobaccoville, North Carolina
LABOR RELATIONS SPECIALIST / REPRESENTATIVE
WORKERS’ COMPENSATION SPECIALIST
EDUCATION, AFFILIATIONS & CONTINUING DEVELOPMENT COURSEWORK
University of Florida, Gainesville
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES CERTIFICATION (SPHR)
• • • •