Experience Marine Infantryman Resume - Free Download
4.9, 2570 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Extraordinary leader and problem solver looking to transition from a successful career in the
military to the civilian workforce. Calm under pressure with superior time management and
conflict resolution skills.
• Weapons training ● Excellent organization
• First Aid and CPR certified ● Quick learner
• Active NATO Secret Clearance ● Team leader
Snubbing Roughneck, 01/2015 to Current
Deep Well Services- Zelienople, PA
• Preformed all duties on ground from latching elevators to tailing pipe.
• Experience in using power tongs, both oil countries and TEDA tongs.
• Able to perform minor repairs to the snubbing unit, able to perform large repairs with
• Able to perform floor hand and derrick hand duties as well.
Production Worker, 01/2014 to 01/2015
Clark Dietrich- Warren, OH
• Experienced roll form operator producing heavy duty steel framing for industrial and
• Certified forklift operator.
• Experience in operating six to thirty ton crane capability.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues with manufacturing machinery.
Infantryman, 11/2007 to 11/2013
United States Marine Corps- Camp Lejeune, NC and Camp Allen, VA