Food Service Manager Resume - Free Download
4.7, 3327 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
123 Main Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 30339
Home: (555) 555-1234, Cell: (555) 555-1235 asmith@sample~resume.com
Top Food Service Management Position - Food Service
Manager - in a Major Corporation
Highly talented, self-motivated, enthusiastic food service professional
with more than twelve years experience in the food services and
drinking places industry. Track record of huge successes at assisting,
coordinating, directing and providing training for food service
personnel to perform their functions in a safe and efficient manner;
providing food services that meets the mandated nutritional needs of
customers; ensuring availability of quantities of items; providing
written support to convey information; and complying with mandated
health requirements. Above all, ensuring that customers are satisfied
with their dining experience.
• Sound ability to analyze recipes to determine food, labor, and overhead
costs and to assign prices to various dishes.
• Remarkable skills to develop menus far enough in advance so that
supplies can be ordered and received in time.
• Uncommon ability to estimate food needs, place orders with distributors,
and schedule the delivery of fresh food and supplies.
• Immense ability to plan for routine services and deliveries.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken).
• Ability to speak several foreign languages including French, Italia,
Spanish and Latin.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate staff to higher
• Superb customer relation skills.
• Excellent ability to perform basic math, including calculation of fractions,
percents and ratios; read technical information, compose a variety of
documents and facilitate group discussions; and solve practical problems.