Gastrologist Doctor Resume Template - Free Download
4.8, 3799 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Gastrologist Doctor Resume
M.D., F.A.C.G., A.G.A.F
Birthplace: New York, New York
• Gastroenterology Consultants, P.C. (1987-present)
Education and Training:
• B.S. - City College of New York- School for Biomedical Education, New York,
• Medical Degree - New York Medical College, Valhalla, N.Y. 1980-1982
• Intern in Medicine, Overlook Hospital, Summit, N.J. 1982-1983.
• Resident in Medicine, Overlook Hospital, Summit, N.J. 1983-1985.
• Fellow in Gastroenterology, New York Medical College, Valhalla, N.Y. 1985-
• National Board of Medical Examiners
• ABIM Diplomate in Internal Medicine (103332)
• ABIM Diplomate in Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology) (103332)
• State Medical License:
• Connecticut 027907 2-09-87
• Chief of Gastroenterology, The Stamford Hospital, Stamford, CT (2011-
• Medical Director, Diagnostic Endoscopy Center, Stamford, CT (2001-present)
• Assistant Clinical Professor or Medicine, Columbia Medical Center, New
York, NY (1998-present)
• Clinical Instructor of Medicine, New York Medical College, Valhalla, New
York (March 1990 - present).
• Attending Physician, Department of Medicine, St.Joseph's Medical Center,
Stamford, CT (Hospital purchased by Stamford Hospital) (1987-1998)
• Attending Physician, Department of Medicine, Stamford Hospital, Stamford,
• Visiting Staff, Department of Medicine, Greenwich Hospital (1998-2000)
• Associate Attending Physician, John E. Runnels Hospital, Berkeley Heights,
• Chairman of Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, St. Joseph Medical
• Chairman of Medical Records Committee, The Stamford Hospital (1992-
• Medical Board of The Stamford Hospital (1994-1996).
• Medical Board of The Tandet Center (1994-present).