General Bank Teller Resume - Free Download
4.7, 3473 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Title Bank Teller
Bank tellers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient and accurate
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings account
• Cash checks.
• Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times; this includes buying and selling currency from the
vault as necessary.
• Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and regulations including periodic
batching of cashed checks.
• Process credit card cash advances.
• Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
• Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be
resolved at the teller line.
• Providing additional products including Cashier’s Checks, Personal Money Orders.
• Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
• May be responsible for bank opening and/or closing.
• Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
• Promotes the bank’s products and services.
• Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers,
potential customers and co-workers.
• Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the work flow.
• Contribute to the fulfillment of department and company objectives and goals.
• Comply with all department and company policies, procedures and regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in
dealing with both customers and employees.
• Mathematical skills.
• Strong communication & organizational skills.
• Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy.
• Competence with computers, telephone, 10-key calculator and other office machinery.
Our people make the difference,
and we put relationships first.