General Bank Teller Resume - Free Download | Page 2
4.7, 3473 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed.
• The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making on-the-spot decisions regarding
customer transactions; weighing customer satisfaction issues with the Bank’s exposure to loss or
fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize decisions.
• This position requires a perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels.
As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to Bank needs,
customer and employee goodwill, and the public image.
• Familiar with retail banking regulations and teller roles and responsibilities relating to each.
• The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Education & Experience
High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Previous teller experience preferred but not required.
This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of
employees in this position. Further, this job description should not be considered an employment contract. All employment is
employment at-will. We reserve the right to modify job duties or descriptions at any time.