Hair Saloon Booth Rental Agreement Sample - Free Download
4.9, 2595 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Hair Salon Booth Rental Agreement
Lease Agreement made on the _____________________ (date), between
(Name of Owner) of ________________________________
(street address, city, county, state, zip code),
referred to herein as
Lessor, and ______________________ (Name of Lessee), of _________
address, city, county, state, zip code)
, referred to herein as Lessee.
For and in consideration of the mutual promises and stipulations contained in this
Lessor does hereby lease to Lessee, and Lessee hereby leases from
Lessor, the leased premises described in Paragraph 1 upon the following terms and
1. Leased Premises: The premises to which this lease relates are located at __________
city, state, zip code)
, and shall consist of an approximately ____ foot by ____ foot sized station
upon said premises sufficient to operate a cosmetology station.
Lessee shall have the right to
occupy the premises and to operate said hair service station as a business open to the public.
2. Term of Agreement: This rental agreement shall begin on ___________________
(date) and shall continue on a month to month basis until further notice of Lessor or Lessee.
Either party may terminate this agreement upon a _____-day written notice served on the other
3. Rental: The rental under this Agreement shall be in the amount of $___________ per
month and shall be due and payable by
Lessee to Lessor on the first day of each month and
continuing on each first day of every month thereafter during the term of this Agreement.
4. Condition of the Premises: Lessee agrees to accept the premises in their present
5. Use of the Premises. Lessee shall use the premises solely for the operation of a hair
Lessee shall not use the premises nor permit the premises to be used, in any
manner that violates any law, statue, ordinance or regulation now or hereafter in force and
applicable to the premises.
Lessee and Lessee’s guests, customers, invitees and agents shall
at all times comply with all property rules and regulations of
Lessor in existence.
6. Payment of Rental: All rental payments shall be paid to Lessor at _________________
(street address, city, state,
, or at such other place as may be designated in writing by Lessor to Lessee.
7. Equipment and Personal Property: Lessor has provided a booth, a chairs, and (list
other equipment or fixtures)
. Lessee may equip the booth with Lessee’s own equipment.
8. Lessee to Maintain Premises: Lessor and Lessee agrees that Lessee shall at all time
keep and maintain the premises in a clean and neat condition and in a good state of repair.
Lessee will at the expense of Lessee promptly repair any damage to the premises caused by
any act or omission of
Lessee or any agent, employee, customer, guest or invitee of Lessee.