Hospital Admission Clerk Template - Free Download
4.3, 4390 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Hospital Admission Clerk Template
Jane F. Wayne
Redwood Rd., Salt Lake, Utah
To be a hospital admission clerk for a large metropolitan hospital or clinic
Summary of Qualifications
• About 8 years of experience as an admission clerk in a medium-sized private hospital
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Career Experience / Job History
2002 – Present: Hospital Admission Clerk, Metro Doctors Hospital
• Work in the night shift in admitting patients into the hospital
• Get information from patients or if, unconscious, contact and obtain records of patients from
family physicians and referring doctors.
• Obtain information from paramedics delivering patients into the emergency ward.
• Maintain, monitor and update hospital waiting lists
• Update hospital database with release information about patients
• Advice patients on the waiting list for admission schedule.
• Contact other hospitals in case of transfer requirements.
• Provide clerical support to nurses when requested.
• Perform other administrative duties as may be directed by the hospital administrator.
2005 – Present: various in-house and 3
party seminars hospital administration.
1997 – 2002: Bachelor of Arts in Commerce, Walden Colleges Chicago
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.