Independent Contractor Agreement 2 - Free Download
4.8, 2925 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
Agreement made this ________day of ________, 19____ by and between
____________________a ___________________("Company") and _______________a
Independent contractor is an independent contractor willing to provide certain skills and
abilities to the Company that the Company has need for.
In consideration of the mutual terms, conditions and covenants hereinafter set forth,
Company and Independent contractor agree as follows:
1. The Company hereby employs the independent contractor as an independent
contractor, and the Independent contractor hereby accepts employment.
2. The term of this Agreement shall commence on ____________. After the first thirty
(30) days of the term, either party may, without cause, terminate this Agreement by
giving ____________ 30 days' written notice to the other.
3. Company shall pay to Independent contractor and Independent contractor shall accept
from the Company as compensation for all services to be provided pursuant to this
Agreement, the sum of $__ per class or $__ per training session. Independent Contractor
is responsible for any and all taxes. Independent Contractor will also receive a $__
finder’s fee for each client brought to (Name of buisiness). Company shall reimburse
Independent Contractor for insurance. Company shall not reimburse for any travel or
4. Independent contractor shall provide on an "as needed" basis the following services:
Aquatic and land exercise classes and personal training sessions and post-rehab.
Independent Contractor shall devote such time, attention and energies as required.
5. Independent Contractor is an Independent Contractor and may engage in other
business activities provided, however, that Independent Contractor shall not during the
term of this Agreement solicit Company's employees or accounts on behalf of
Independent Contractor or another entity.
6. If Independent Contractor becomes unable to perform services pursuant to this
Agreement by reason of illness, incapacity or death, compensation shall cease upon the
happening of the event.
7. Neither party may assign this Agreement without the express written consent of the
8. Independent Contractor is an Independent Contractor and nothing contained in this
Agreement shall be deemed or interpreted to constitute the Independent Contractor as a
partner, agent or employee of the Company, nor shall either party have any authority to
bind the other.