Interactive Developer Resume - Free Download
4.5, 4446 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
6110 Hillegass Avenue
Oakland, CA 94618
(919) 633-7845/ @bfarrellforever
• To take part in shaping innovative and emerging media through art, code, and design
leveraging my extensive skills in web and mobile development.
• Expertise in user experience engineering in desktop, mobile, and back-end
development of web applications.
• Delivery of video and playback on multiple web and mobile platforms.
• Experience working with third-party vendors and clients in writing RFPs and product
• Proficiency with source control management using SVN and GIT.
• Proficiency in continuous integration and Agile development practices.
• Creative development with new or proprietary hardware and systems.
• Proficiency in most major programming languages used for web and mobile
C#, and Python.
For a complete list of languages and skills expertise, see http://www.benfarrell.com/resume/skills
• Development of high-profile video players and games for clients including the CW,
Warner Bros., Sesame Street, Nickelodeon Jr., and the PGA.
• Contributed to and managed projects garnering 20 company awards and mentions
including 2 Emmys and 3 Emmy nominations.
• Speaking experience at several web-related technical conferences and management of
local user groups for web technologies.
General Electric, San Ramon, CA
Lead Design Technologist
• Creating design research-led UX prototypes.
• Maintaining the GE Design System family of products.
• Developing new components for the GE Design System.
• Contributing to the development of a font-icon creation tool, HTML5
training materials on video, and web consistency testing tools with
• Helped lead clients in GE’s Healthcare, Marketing, and Industrial
businesses in working together on maintaining the design system.
Digitalsmiths, Durham, NC
Senior Software Engineer
• Project management and development of iOS, Android, XBOX, Win8,
and HTML5 video players for the PGA, the CW, and the WB.
• Led development of a conversion of 20+ Flash players into a
customizable video player that incorporates third-party ad platforms
and reporting components for high-profile websites including
TMZ.com, theWB.com, and CWTV.com.
• Utilization of source control and continuous integration systems to
ensure reliable product releases.
• Communication with clients and third-party vendors for integration
planning and troubleshooting.
• End to end video web applications and demos built using Flash,
HTML5, Python, and MongoDB.
2008 - 2013