Interactive Project Manager Resume - Free Download
4.1, 3416 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
18 PARRIS ST . PORTLAND, ME 04101
LAURA CANNON Cell: 207-542-7059 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER FOCUS: Project Manager
! Proven cross-functional team leadership talent to build consensus amongst all stakeholders and
keep projects on track even under difficult circumstances to deliver exceptional results
! Exceptionally diverse combination of hard and soft skills from software savvy and process
methodology to risk management, learning agility, and interpersonal effectiveness
! Unique blend of strategic and creative proficiency to fill multiple roles on a small team and
interact productively with all departments
! Experience with a wide variety of media including video, print and interactive, with expertise in
determining best media channel for delivery of targeted communications
! Strong marketing expertise in launching award-winning products and strengthening brand identity
for a diverse selection of organizations
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Played key role in the core team of a successful start-up, bringing to market a new digital platform for
consumers and businesses, setting the course and establishing the company as the leader in the field.
• Analyzed user data to identify opportunity to create new revenue channel leveraging existing product capabilities for
significantly higher rates of revenue.
• Persuaded the executive management team of a $10 million company to define and execute a new strategic
marketing plan, focused on the company’s brand, in order to counteract a severe economic downturn.
• Co-managed a comprehensive redesign of the marketing plan for 4 programs in a network of 5 schools, during a
transitional phase for a non-profit organization.
• Researched and collected critical data that enabled school leaders to focus on most popular courses with greatest potential.
Project Management & Leadership
• Established the processes and orchestrated the launch of a multi-tiered, vanguard eCommerce application for over 50
national brands, such as The Home Depot, Williams-Sonoma, and Groupon.
• Oversaw a team of 20+ graphic designers, programmers and account managers on Kraft brand projects for a leading
agency in high-end, cutting edge interactive marketing for Fortune 500 clients.
• Spearheaded and managed projects for a large manufacturer that included all web-based initiatives; graphic design, layout
and copywriting for retail campaigns.
• Managed the design and layout of a new 90-page wilderness school catalog in the middle of a large reorganization and
produced catalog 2 months ahead of schedule.
• Orchestrated the overhaul of an entire marketing campaign, including a 300+ page web site, email communications,
catalog, postcards and brochures for a non-profit organization.
Media & Marketing
• Designed, managed, and provided statistical analysis of marketing placements, messaging, and promotion types across print,
video, mobile, and social platforms, leading to a focus of resources on the most profitable initiatives.
• Provided design consultation and management of an award-winning exhibit for Moss, Inc. 2 years-running at the Globalshop retail
• Revamped outdated marketing materials and developed quality sales tools to facilitate the transition from tradeshow to retail
• Designed a consistent look for all marketing collateral that led to increased enrollment and brand identity for an outdoor school.
• As producer for a top interactive marketing agency, oversaw the production of the Kraft Interactive Kitchen website that garnered
numerous awards including Computerworld “Top 100 of the Web” and Direct Marketing Association’s Echo Award.