It Service Management Resume - Free Download
4.5, 2939 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Rick L. Leopoldi
9010 North 104
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
A Managing Business Consultant of 40 years experience with extensive subject matter expertise in IT Services
Management (ITSM) and ITIL, methods, processes, strategic technology infrastructure planning, and developing
cost effective solutions to meet customer business requirements. ITIL certified V2 Service Manager and V3 Expert.
Subject Matter Expertise and Consulting Services Development and Delivery
• Developed and delivered management value added consulting and strategic technology infrastructure
solutions for distributed and large scale data center heterogeneous environments:
• IT Service Management (ITSM) based on ITIL best practices.
• ITIL V3 Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and
Continual Service Improvement.
• ITIL V2 Service Delivery and Service Support areas of Service Level, Availability,
Capacity, Financial, and IT Service Continuity Management; Incident, Problem,
Change, Release, Configuration Management and Service Desk
• Organizational Maturity and Transformation
• CobiT framework best practices
• Business Based Macro Level Capacity Planning
• Business Impact Assessment and Business Resumption/Disaster Recovery
• Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture and Distributed Systems Management,
Application Design Reviews, Storage and Data Modeling and Migration, Data Center
Consolidation, Operations Review and Managed Care Services
The above services included the business strategies and deployment plans, marketing, sales,
delivery and developing the appropriate delivery guides, collateral, and training where needed.
ITSM and ITIL Thought Leadership
Hosting a premier ITSM website, www.itsm.info, authoring books on ITSM Implementation and
an HDI Focus Book on Service Level Management and Service Catalog. Publishing more than 50
articles, whitepapers, and reference papers that appear regularly in websites such as ITSMWatch,
SearchCIO, TechTarget and TechRepublic, etc. Presenting on a regular basis at many national
and local conferences such as itSMF, HDI, CMG, BrightTalk and GMIS. Developed a proprietary
ITSM Assessment methodology that was licensed and utilized by Proctor and Gamble. Retained
as an ITSM Subject Matter Expert by BMC Software, Inc. and McKool Smith, PC in connection
with the patent infringement litigation between BMC and ServiceNow
• ITIL and IT Services Management
Rick has done many ITIL and ITSM process integrations that included full assessments,
architecture, design, planning, implementation and roll out and oftentimes included
developing Business Cases, ROI, TCO, Governance and Cost Benefit Analysis and best
practice methodologies for ITSM holistically in the areas of people, process, technology
and information across the organization and integration for those ITIL process areas.