Java Developer Sample Resume Template - Free Download
4.8, 2515 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
1234 Cobblestone Drive
Creative, dedicated Java Developer seeking a full-time, permanent position with a
company that will utilize and further enhance my knowledge of IT, and offer
• Extremely solid Java development experience with more than 5 years in the IT
• Wide experience using Open Source frameworks and other areas of the J2EE
• Extensive understanding of the following broad technologies: XML, XSL, JSP,
Velocity, Java i18n, PDF, Internet protocols, JDBC and relational databases.
• Expertise in handling large volumes of email and IM communication.
• Worked on business process modeling and process re-engineering in different
ABN AMRO Global Transaction Services projects.
• Planned, directed, and coordinated activities of different projects to ensure that
goals/objectives were accomplished within prescribed time frames and budget.
University of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (June 2001)
Java Technology Consultant: Dec. 2004 - Present, Eurokas, Cleveland, OH
• Responsible for end of day modules and system set-up modules for the
detailed design of application in UML with 5 other teams working on different
• Created dynamic XSL to transform XML to target platform language such as
• Developed Notification and Customer Classes.
• Developed server-side code for internal and external web applications.
• Write unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur.