Life Achievement Award - Free Download
4.3, 2584 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Bestow the Highest Honor
Everyone benefits from a National PTA Life Achievement Award:
The deserving person will appreciate the high honor they have received.
The PTA members will be proud to be involved in the presentation.
Any PTA- local, council, district or state-may give a National PTA Life Achievement Award.
PTAs often make a Life Achievement Award presentation one of the main highlights of their Founder’s Day program or
the best part of their last program of the school year. But, any time is appropriate for awarding this honor—there is no
need to wait for a special occasion. In fact, the presentation of a Life Achievement Award makes any occasion special.
Life Achievement Award
Give a National PTA®
Recognize Your Very Best!
Think of the people whom your PTA might like to honor with a Life Achievement Award—
people who care about children and have spent their life caring about and devoted to
the service of children and youth:
• A PTA leader, past or present
• The school superintendent, principal or a school board member
• An outstanding teacher—perhaps one who is retiring this year
• A senior citizen who serves as a volunteer in the school
• A school crossing guard who has ensured your children get to school safely for years
• A police officer or juvenile protection worker
• A legislator who has worked for laws benefiting children
• Life Achievement Award certificate from National PTA.
• A letter signed by the National PTA president.
• An attractive Life Achievement Award lapel pin.
• Their name published annually in the Life Achievement Honor Roll.
• And a sample press release will be included for the PTA to edit and send to the local media.