Manufacturing Engineer Sample Resume - Free Download
4.9, 3172 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
1234 Oak Drive
San Diego, California 64000
Seeking a challenging and interesting position as a Manufacturing Engineer in a company
where I can make a positive contribution to people's lives and the work environment.
• Expertise in a wide range of manufacturing technologies and computer and management control
• Ability to apply state-of-the art technology to meet increasingly competitive business needs.
• Experienced, highly-knowledgeable and enterprising engineer with wide-ranging expertise in
electronic engineering, project management, quality control, programming, research and
development, software/hardware, and testing.
• Ability to verify performance of products and to consistently expand business lines.
• Extensive knowledge in reducing manufacturing time by realizing accurate fabrications of
• Skilled at calibrating equipment and facilitating greater experiment control.
• Fast-learner, well organized & ability to multitask to meet deadlines.
• An integral member to any business seeking to secure lasting growth through innovation and
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, San Diego, CA
Bachelor of Science in Engineering (July 2000)
Manufacturing Engineer: May 2004 - Dec. 2009, Executive Engineer Production, Carlsbad,