Marketing Vice President Resume Template - Free Download
4.3, 3507 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Marketing Vice President Resume Template
Broderick J. Connelly
Belvedere, Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: (404) 388-6866
To lead the company’s marketing and sales efforts as the Marketing Vice President of a large
food processing company
Summary of Qualification
• 16 years of experience in the marketing and sales functions
• Excellent organizational, managerial and leadership skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Career Experience/Job History
2001 – Present: Marketing VP, Homegrown Industries, Atlanta
• Conduct regular executive staff meetings with heads of divisions in the marketing and sales
• Approve advertising and promotion budgets and expenses above $1 million but below $50
million and obtain co-signature of President and CEO for expenses above.
• Represent the company in food industry gatherings in the state and national levels.
1994 – 2001: Marketing and Sales Director, Technofoods Inc., NYC
• Implement approved corporate business objectives in developing marketing and sales
• Provide marketing staff with advertising, promotion and sales direction and the right tariff
structure, customer relationship and market intelligence data.
1994 – Present: Various in-house and 3
party workshops and seminars on food processing
technologies, people and time management, resource planning and leadership trainings.
1994 – 1996: MBA, New York State University
1991 – 1994: BA Economics, Georgia State University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request