Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) - Free Download
4.1, 3818 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
MOA Template Page 1
MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT (MOA)
CONTRACTING AGENCY NAME
CUSTOMER AGENCY NAME
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The parties to this MOA are the CONTRACTING AGENCY, hereafter referenced as "CA1" and
the CUSTOMER AGENCY referenced as “CA2”.
The purpose of this Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) is to specifically identify the scope of
services to be provided, establish the authorized individual or agency as the decision-maker or
owner in the agreement, as well as the financial and human resources that are required for the
provision of services. This MOA will also clearly identify the roles and responsibilities of each
party as they relate to providing the consolidated DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES that serve
both CA1 and CA2.
III. LINES OF AUTHORITY
1. CA1 and CA2 are legislatively established as separate agencies with distinct appropriations.
2. CA2 designates INDIVIDUAL OR POSITION as having the final authority on all policy or
procedural matters pertaining to CA2.
3. The relationship between CA1 and CA2 as defined by this MOA is one of contractor to
4. INDIVIDUAL OR POSITION at CA1 and INDIVIDUAL OR POSITION at CA2 will be
the Contract Administrators for this MOA.
IV. CUSTOMER AGENCY RESPONSIBILITIES
CUSTOMER AGENCY shall undertake the following activities during the duration of the
1. Ensure adherence of CA2 to applicable federal and state laws and regulations and
2. Participate in trainings and meetings as requested by CA1.