Mep Draftsman Resume - Free Download
4.1, 4145 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
P.O.Box 117448, dubai
A highly motivated individual with great ambition to progress my career within 3D modeling & Engineering as part of a
professional organization. I am a very dedicated hard working individual who is keep to learn. I take pride in my work
and I am very conscientious.
Highlights of Experience
• Total 8 Year Experience in MEP Design Drafting & 2 Year Project Experience in Revit MEP.(Electrical, Mechanical
& Fire Modeling Using Latest Version of Revit-2013).
• 2 Year Experience in MEP Revit Modeling (at present).
• 4 Year Experience in MEP Design Drafting.
• 2 Year Experience in ELV Design Drafting.
Waterman International, UAE, Dubai 2011-May to at Present
MEP Revit Draftsman
Nature of Work:-
Working as a Revit MEP draftsman
1) Developing Mechanical, Electrical, Fire & Plumbing Revit Template.
2) Developing of Mechanical, Electrical, Fire & Plumbing Revit Families.
3) Preparation of Mechanical, Fire & electrical 3D & 2D drawings in Revit.
4) Preparation of Fire pump, Water Tank, Substation & Pump room Layout in Revit.
5) Coordination of BIM Projects using clash detection tool
6) Providing internal REVIT MEP training
7) Using Worksets & Filters for creating Duct, Piping, Cable tray systems.
8) Preparation of Schedules & Sheet List
9) Excellent knowledge in Revit Linking,Workset, Interference Checking, Project Browser, Scope Box, Visibility
Graphics, Filters, Shared Parameters, view range, Object Styles, Materials, annotation, Drafting View, Legend &
10) Knowledge in NavisWorks
11) Preparation of MEP AUTOCAD Drawings
12) Managing QA
13) Preparing BIM manual.
1) Confidential Project:- For this project we did all the MEP, Structure & Architecture work in Revit, and I was the
lead MEP Revit draftsman for this project. This is a highly confidential project and don’t have any right to disclose
more about this project.
2) Kish Shopping Mall:- For this project we did all the mechanical, Fire, electrical services in Revit-2013.
3) Hotel 1:- This project is a Hotel Apartment & we did MEP in revit-2013
4) Mauritius data centre:- This project is a Data Centre & we did MEP in revit-2013
5) Barwa:- This project consists of 18 floor office building and located in Qatar. We did MEP CAD work for this project.
6) Tbalisi:- This project consists of 4 floor shopping complex and located in Syria. and did MEP CAD work for this
Emirates Computers, UAE - Abu Dhabi 2009-June to 2011-may
Design Draftsman - ELV (Extra Low Voltage System)
Nature of Work:-
1) Preparation of Audio-Visual Layout.
2) Preparation of Structured cabling Layout.
3) Preparation of CCTV & Background music system Layout.