Museum Archivist Resume Template - Free Download
4.9, 2731 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Museum Archivist Resume Template
Alfred J. Walker, Jr.
Yorba Linda, Orange, CA
A management position as museum archivist in a large metropolitan museum specializing in
presidential and historic American documents.
Summary of Qualification
• More than a decade experience as a museum archivist first for a historical library and then for a
presidential and biographical museum
• Excellent writing and organization skills
Career Experience/Job History
2003 – Present: Assistant Museum Archivist, Richard Nixon Presidential Library and
• Assist the Museum Archivist in the maintenance of the presidential collection
• Supervise the museum aides in cataloguing presidential artifacts
• Evaluate presidential artifact to their authenticity before becoming part of the collection.
• Coordinate with archeologists, politicians and relatives of the former president to ensure
authenticity of artifacts being considered for exhibition.
2000 – 2003: Assistant Museum Archivist, Stowitts Museum & Library
• Coordinate with archeologists and historians in authenticating manuscripts for possible inclusion
in the museum’s collection
• Supervise the cataloguing and updating of museum archive documents.
2001 – 2004: MS in Archeology, Stanford University
1995 – 1999: Bachelor of Arts in History, Cornell University