Museum Curator Resume Template - Free Download
4.4, 2920 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Museum Curator Resume Template
Catherine G. Donaldson
Margaret St., Pensacola, Florida
Phone: 305- 455-0998
To be a museum curator specializing in war artifacts and implements in a large metropolitan
Summary of Qualification
• Almost a decade of experience in handling authentic museum-grade war implements
specializing in wars from the 10
• Excellent writing and organization skills
Career Experience/Job History
2000 – Present: Museum Curator, War Artifacts, State Museum
• Coordinate with reputable archeologists, anthropologists and history professors in
evaluating and ensuring the authenticity of war implements and personal artifacts of
famous persons of history.
• Coordinate with museum security to ensure that all exhibit materials are properly and
securely mounted and protected.
• Develop the museum catalogue for the war artifacts.
• Manage museum staff and mentor them in the histories behind exhibited artifacts.
2001 – 2005: Various in-house trainings and seminars on curatorship, antique recognition,
2003 – 2995: MBA, Boston University
1991 – 1995: Bachelor of Science in Archeology, UCLA