New Mexico Small Estate Affidavit Form - Free Download
4.2, 3672 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
SMALL ESTATE AFFIDAVIT
Collection of Personal Property
STATE OF NEW MEXICO
IN THE PROBATE COURT
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF No. ___________
upon duly sworn, state on my oath that:
1. My post office address is: ___________________________________________________
2. My residence address is: ___________________________________________________
3. I am a successor to the decedent identified below as defined in the Uniform Probate Code,
Chapter 45, New Mexico Statutes Annotated. All successors, including myself, of the
decedent are as follows:
Name/Relationship Address Share
4. The decedent's full name is ___________________________________________________
5. The date of the decedent's death was ____________________________________, and I
have attached a copy of the death certificate hereto.
6. That the value of the entire estate, wherever located, less liens and encumbrances, does not
exceed thirty thousand dollars ($30,000.00).
7. That at least thirty (30) days have elapsed since the death of the decedent.