Newspaper Obituary Template Free Download Word Doc - Free Download
4.9, 2600 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
NEWSPAPER OBITUARY TEMPLATE
1. Name and Age
– Deceased’s first name, middle name, nickname (optional), last name and age (optional).
– City and state.
3. Date of Death
– Include the day, month and year.
4. Place of Death (optional)
– I.E. At home, in a hospital, in a nursing home, etc.
5. Cause of Death (optional)
– I.E. Passed away suddenly, died in his/her sleep, etc.
– High school and graduation year. Can also include post-secondary school(s) and degree(s)
– Job title, name of company and years employed. Include last job. Optionally include previous
8. Hobbies and Interests
– List hobbies, interests, volunteer work, associations, etc.
9. Accomplishments and Awards
– List all notable accomplishments and awards received.
10. Military Service
– List the dates and branches of service as well as the number of years served.
– Spouse’s name and date of marriage. Optionally include the spouse’s maiden name and
– Names and cities of survivors. Include parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, great-
grandchildren, cousins, nieces and nephews, and other relatives.
– Names and cities of relatives who previously passed away.
14. Funeral Service
– Name of funeral home, time, date and address.
– Location, time, date and address.