Nurse Resume Modern - Free Download
4.1, 4475 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
September 2007 to
CPMC (California Pacific Medical Center)
San Francisco, CA
● Managed care for children and infants with wide variety of diagnoses such as
diabetes and cerebral palsy.
● Developed patient care plans, including assessments, evaluations, and nursing
● Instructed patients and family members on proper discharge care.
● Made appropriate interventions by reading and interpreting fetal heart monitors.
September 2006 to
Mount Sinai Hospital
New York, NY
Nursing Student, Pediatric rotation
● Performed basic physical assessments of newborns and infants.
● Assessed pediatric patients and documented patient histories.
● Ensured efficacy of treatments through monitoring of treatment regimens.
● Documented all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications,
discharge instructions, and follow-up care.
● Provided patient/family education on topics including basic nutrition, care needs,
and pain management.
1283 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Compassionate Registered Nurse with 3+ years experience in clinical settings providing
pediatric nursing care.
● Licensed RN in California
● Policy and program development
● Strong clinical judgment
● Patient newborn education
● Procedure development and
● Culturally competent care